In this article, I have shared How AdMob beta is different from AdMob (old interface) and how you can upgrade your old AdMob interface to a new AdMob Beta version.
Well, AdMob provides a way for Google to help app developers earn more money from their apps. AdMob works by matching ads to your app based on criteria you set. The ads are created and paid for by advertisers who want to promote their products. Since these advertisers pay different prices for different ads the amount you earn will vary.
AdMob Beta is the new, app-centric version of AdMob. This means that everything revolves around your apps, including the new navigation structure, ad unit creation, dashboards, and mediation.
Now that you’ve upgraded to AdMob Beta, you have access to exclusive improvements and new features:
- App-focused navigation: Your apps are the reason you use AdMob. So, we’ve reorganized the AdMob user interface to make it easier to manage your apps. Everything you need is within a few clicks.
- Dashboards: We’ve created new dashboards to help you understand the overall health of your app ecosystem. Dashboards aren’t meant to replace reports but work alongside them to give you a full view of your app usage and estimated earnings.
- Closer integration with Firebase Analytics: AdMob Beta surfaces data from Firebase Analytics in the app overview dashboard, so you don’t have to leave AdMob to review your user metrics.
- Mediation groups: We’ve redesigned the mediation experience to try and help you earn more using AdMob. Mediation groups let you organize your mediation stack into predefined sets of criteria so that you can easily apply them to your ad units. Create a mediation group once, then add all of the ad units you want to apply it to.
Steps to Upgrade your AdMob to AdMob Beta
- Sign in to your AdMob account
- On the Home tab, click Try AdMob Beta
- Review the on-screen information and click Try AdMob Beta. If you’ve changed your mind instead, you can click Keep current version to cancel the upgrade process.
- When the upgrade is complete, click Continue to start using the new user interface.